Our Mission and Beliefs
The mission of Saint Elizabeth Elementary School, which has a strong tradition of Catholicism and academic excellence, is to empower all students to be lifelong learners living in close relationship with God. We inspire our students by focusing on high academic standards in a loving, caring, and secure environment. We recognize and encourage the development of the gifts, talents, and uniqueness of each person within our school community of faith.
We believe that:
* our primary purpose is to communicate the Gospel message of Jesus Christ as a vital part of the teaching ministry of the Catholic Church.
* our school community works to ensure an environment that encourages Christ-like living and responsible stewardship of all God’s creation.
* our school utilizes a curriculum determined by national, state, and diocesan standards and is implemented by a staff of highly qualified teachers; education is the shared responsibility of the school and home.
* the goal of education is to develop critical thinking and problem solving skills that will ultimately create lifelong learners and responsible citizens.
* every individual, as a child of God, has a moral responsibility to actively serve others as Jesus did.
* serving others will create respectful and responsible citizens of the global and digital community.